Grčka leto | Letovanje u Turskoj | Bugarska | Letovanje u Hrvatskoj | Turizam Srbije

Pretraži turistički forum:

Preporuka:     Vremenska prognoza Beograd     Putopisi iz Turske     SEO cene    Euro to Dollars     Igrice za dečake     Hrono ishrana    Temperatura mora Grčka     Istanbul

Pokrenite novu temuReplicirajte Strana 1 od 1   [ 8 posts ]
Putopisac Poruka
 Naslov teme: Top 15 tourist destination in Latin America
ČlanakObjavljeno: Ned Jan 30, 2011 4:37 am 

Priključio se: Pon Feb 23, 2009 4:13 pm
Članaka: 78
Stanica: Rome
Can somebody here count top 15 tourist destination in Latin America! I am very interested about this discussion! So lets make one good presentation here from Argentine to Mexico!

Naslov teme: Re: Top 15 tourist destination in Latin America
ČlanakObjavljeno: Uto Feb 01, 2011 12:34 am 

Priključio se: Ned Apr 06, 2008 11:02 pm
Članaka: 721
Stanica: Belgrade
I will start with Amazon like first Top destination in Latin America, it is well known like serious place, for experienced travelers,

There are lot of travel sites and travel agents, but I will give only several videos for bigger adrenalin level,

The Amazon River of Latin America is the largest river in the world with an average discharge greater than the next six largest rivers combined. The Amazon, which has the largest drainage basin in the world, about 7,050,000 square kilometres (2,720,000 sq mi), accounts for approximately one-fifth of the world's total river flow.

The width of the Amazon varies between 1.6 and 10 kilometres at low stage, but expands during the wet season to 48 kilometres (30 mi) or more. The river enters the Atlantic Ocean in a broad estuary about 240 kilometres (150 mi) wide. The mouth of the main stem is 80 kilometres (50 mi). Because of its vast dimensions, it is sometimes called The River Sea. At no point is the Amazon crossed by bridges.

More than one-third of all species in the world live in the Amazon Rainforest, a giant tropical forest and river basin with an area that stretches more than 5,400,000 square kilometres (2,080,000 sq mi). It is the richest tropical forest in the world in terms of biodiversity. There are over 2,100 species of fish currently recognized in the Amazon Basin, with more being discovered every year !

Second Top destination in Latin America are Iguazu Falls,

Between Argentina and Brazil you can see the most beautiful waterfalls of the world: Iguazu Falls. The falls divide the river into the upper and lower Iguazu. The Iguazu River starts at the city of Curitiba and runs for the most part of the course in Brazil and at the end at the border of Brazil and Argentina.

Naslov teme: Number 1 event in Latin America
ČlanakObjavljeno: Uto Feb 01, 2011 5:42 pm 

Priključio se: Čet Okt 29, 2009 3:33 pm
Članaka: 61
Stanica: Currency convertors
About what you are talking here?

Number 1 event in Latin America is Rio Carnival,

So, Rio is most popular maybe in all world...

ČlanakObjavljeno: Pon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 am 

Priključio se: Sub Feb 19, 2011 8:32 am
Članaka: 3
Hottest destination in Latin America, no doubt, is Brazil's most popular destination in Mexico and their more affluent Argentina. the main tourist destination in Latin America is not one of the big three, however, instead, is the weakest - Uruguay, which ranks number one among the 15 countries in the Index of American Tourism, published this month by The Latin Business Chronicle.

ČlanakObjavljeno: Uto Jul 12, 2011 8:22 pm 

Priključio se: Uto Jul 12, 2011 8:04 pm
Članaka: 4
I think the Amazon is one of the top destinations along with Rio. In Rio, you have Cristo Redentor overlooking Rio on Corcovado mountain. You have the famous beaches, Carnival, Copacabana and more. I also like Machu Picchu in Peru which is an awesome experience hiking there.

ČlanakObjavljeno: Pet Avg 05, 2011 1:02 pm 

Priključio se: Pet Avg 05, 2011 7:31 am
Latin America is famous for its falls, beaches and Islands in ll over the world. Its main tourist destinations are such as Mount Roraima in Brazil, Kaieteur Falls in Guyana, Angel Falls in Venezuela, Mendoza in Argentina, Patagonia in Argentina and Chile and more attractive places.

ČlanakObjavljeno: Sub Avg 20, 2011 8:24 pm 

Priključio se: Sub Avg 20, 2011 4:07 pm
Članaka: 5
I would like to share some beautiful tourist destination in latin America.these are
1-Galapagos Islands
2-Otavalo
3-Quito
4-Guayaquil
5-Cuenca
6-Cotopaxi
7-Chimborazo and Riobamba
if you know any more you can share with me.

ČlanakObjavljeno: Sre Avg 31, 2011 2:13 pm 

Priključio se: Sre Avg 31, 2011 1:47 pm
Latin America is best tourist visiting place in all over the world. Many millions of tourist are visited in the whole year. Best tourist destinations are such as Amazon Rain Forest, The Blue Hole in Belize, Lake Titicaca and Misiones churches from the Jesuits.

Pokrenite novu temuReplicirajte Strana 1 od 1   [ 8 posts ]

Ko trenutno putuje

Putnika pretražuje forum: Nema registrovanih korisnika i 2 putnika